Tuesday, September 17, 6-7 PM: PreK - 2nd Open House
Friday, September 20, 8 AM: PTA General Meeting and SAC Meeting
Friday, September 27: Family Lunch Day and Avid Jam
Monday, September 30, 4-8 PM: Ridgecrest Day at Chipotle
Wednesday, October 2, 7:30 AM: Walk to School Day
Friday, October 4: Fall Festival Sponsor and Trunk or Treat Applications Due
Monday, October 14: NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, October 15, 6 PM: 3rd Grade Vocal Concert
Friday, October 25, 6-8 PM: Fall Festival
Friday, November 1: PTA Reflections Competition Submissions Due
WHEN: Friday, September 13th, Noon - 11 PM
WHERE: Sky Zone Clearwater, 13000 66th Street N., Largo, FL 33773
PRICING for Noon - 7 PM: $22 for 90 minutes, $24 for 120 minutes, $25 unlimited
GLOW PRICING for 7 - 11 PM: $29.99 or add GLOW to earlier admission for $10
BEFORE YOU GO: Waiver and Sky Zone socks are required. A white T-shirt is required for GLOW participants. Socks must be purchased there. You may wear your own white T-shirt for GLOW or purchase one at Sky Zone.
Waivers can be complete on site or at https://skyzonelargo.centeredgeonline.com/waivers.
Ridgecrest PTA is looking for businesses and individuals to sponsor the Fall Festival. Sponsors will be promoted on the PTA Facebook page and at the event. For more information about the different sponsor levels, or to become a sponsor, download and complete the form below. The deadline to become a sponsor is October 4th.
Sign up your vehicle for a Trunk or Treat spot at Ridgecrest PTA’s Fall Festival!!!!!! Decorate your trunk and hand out candy! We are expecting approximately 500 kids.
● Limited space - reserved on a first come first served basis
● 2 FREE WRISTBANDS for your kids for playing games and inflatables!! ($20 VALUE!!!)
● Pre-packaged candy or snacks only
● Check in between 4 pm and 5 pm
● All vehicles will need to be set-up and decorated by 5 pm
● Clean up at 8 pm
● A complete registration form is required to participate in the event. No on-site sign-up permitted
● This is a family friendly event so please decorate your vehicle accordingly.
● Costumes are encouraged to enhance the look of your decorated vehicle trunk.
● Please plan to be there for the duration of the event. For safety reasons, vehicles will not be permitted to leave before the event is over.
● There will be no electrical support for vehicle decorations.
Deadline for registration is October 4th, 2019. Limited Space is available so register early! Please download the form below and return to Sharon Johnson in the front office or send it in your child’s folder. For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ridgecrest PTA is very excited to be offering a Fall Festival this year! We want to bring the Ridgecrest community together to celebrate with food, music, games, trunk-or-treat, and raffles. This event is our biggest undertaking yet and we need all hands on deck to make it a successful tradition that we're able to offer year after year!!!
The Fall Festival is Friday, October 25, 6:00-8:00. Each grade level will be responsible for three game booths and a themed raffle basket. PTA members will help facilitate the creation of the game booths and baskets but we need individuals willing to help us out!! We'd like to get at least ten people per grade.
Please click on the link below, review the available slots, and click on the button to sign up. We will get in touch soon to organize needs for each grade level. Contact email@example.com if you have questions. Thank you!