Sign up your vehicle for a Trunk or Treat spot at Ridgecrest PTA’s Fall Festival!!!!!! Decorate your trunk and hand out candy! We are expecting approximately 500 kids.
● Limited space - reserved on a first come first served basis
● 2 FREE WRISTBANDS for your kids for playing games and inflatables!! ($20 VALUE!!!)
● Pre-packaged candy or snacks only
● Check in between 4 pm and 5 pm
● All vehicles will need to be set-up and decorated by 5 pm
● Clean up at 8 pm
● A complete registration form is required to participate in the event. No on-site sign-up permitted
● This is a family friendly event so please decorate your vehicle accordingly.
● Costumes are encouraged to enhance the look of your decorated vehicle trunk.
● Please plan to be there for the duration of the event. For safety reasons, vehicles will not be permitted to leave before the event is over.
● There will be no electrical support for vehicle decorations.
Deadline for registration is October 4th, 2019. Limited Space is available so register early! Please download the form below and return to Sharon Johnson in the front office or send it in your child’s folder. For questions contact email@example.com.
Ridgecrest PTA is very excited to be offering a Fall Festival this year! We want to bring the Ridgecrest community together to celebrate with food, music, games, trunk-or-treat, and raffles. This event is our biggest undertaking yet and we need all hands on deck to make it a successful tradition that we're able to offer year after year!!!
The Fall Festival is Friday, October 25, 6:00-8:00. Each grade level will be responsible for three game booths and a themed raffle basket. PTA members will help facilitate the creation of the game booths and baskets but we need individuals willing to help us out!! We'd like to get at least ten people per grade.
Please click on the link below, review the available slots, and click on the button to sign up. We will get in touch soon to organize needs for each grade level. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Thank you!
Looking for a one-stop site for all your Ridgecrest updates? This is that place!! We will share events, updates, articles, and products relevant to Ridgecrest scholars and their parents. You can look forward to regular features that are fun and informative, bringing the Ridgecrest community to you in a way that lets you be a part of your students growth and learning.
Tuesday, September 17, 6-7 PM: PreK - 2nd Open House
Friday, September 20, 8 AM: PTA General Meeting
Friday, September 27: Family Lunch Day and Avid Jam
Wednesday, October 2, 7:30 AM: Walk to School Day
Friday, October 25, 6-8 PM: Fall Festival
Friday, November 1: PTA Reflections Competition Submissions Due